Option 1) INDOOR IN-PERSON WORSHIP SERVICE, SUNDAYS 10:30 a.m.
Option 2) LIVE-STREAMED WORSHIP SERVICE on LWLC FACEBOOK PAGE
Exciting News! Good News Must Be Shared
All are welcome to in-person worship indoors in our sanctuary per our reopening guidelines:
- Masks are required indoors for the safety of our children, immune-compromised, and those who are not or cannot be vaccinated. Vaccination is strongly encouraged but is not mandatory.
- Safe distancing:
- Seats in the sanctuary and narthex will be set-up prior to service. Check with an usher if adjustments are required.
- We will use our cloth covered chairs, but metal chairs will be available if you would like them cleaned before service. You could also bring your own chair.
- Folding chairs that are used for worship will be wiped down before storing.
- The narthex will be utilized for people who desire additional safe distancing.
- Communion - we will use pre-packaged wafer and wine/grape juice
- No advance registration necessary for indoor or outdoor in-person worship.
- Masks are optional outdoors with consideration for everyone’s comfort level and personal space wishes.
Living Waters is a "Reconciling in Christ" congregation. We hold to an affirmation of welcome based on Galatians 3:28 which says, in Christ there is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female. Therefore, all people are welcome to participate and to receive the sacraments, regardless of societal attitudes and prejudices, or denominational affiliation. Furthermore, based on the Lutheran understanding of "the priesthood of all the baptized" everyone who desires to serve in the leadership of this congregation is free to do so. We invite you to worship with us and participate fully in all activities of this congregation.